You might also like:The TV SiteThe Post Code SiteThe Blob GameKeyboard Design
The Moviesite logo

Illicit Sins


Illicit Sins
Should the sexual dysfunctions of 60 percent of married couples server as a grave warning against matrimony, or should the incredible, creative bedroom antics of the remaining 40 percent serve as inspiration to tie the knot?

When on the eve of their wedding, Lauren and Derek are confronted with the above, they start to doubt their decision to get married. Their (married) friends, Carly and Bob, who led the couple to doubt, realise their mistake and decide to set the matter right. In a series of sensual tales about the amazing intimacy of married couples, (explicitly illustrated), they set out to convince Lauren and Derek to tie the knot.

70 minutes, No persons under 18 (Sex, Nudity).


Credits
CastStephen St. Croix, Dolorian Dino Bravo
DirectorYves Monroe
Formats DVD
SA DistributorSter-Kinekor

WhirlygirlThe Door in the FloorInto the SunIllicit Sins

Like to receive e-mail notification when we update the site?
Your email address:

If you like this site, please tell your friends.
If you don't, please tell us.

Copyright © 1996 — 2017 Zero 2 Infinity



Venus
Movie Site
New
Showing
Previews
Pick
Top 10
4thcoming
Alphabetical
By date
By age
Showtimes
Alphabetical
By date
Pinup / Wallpaper
Industry
Star stuff
Fanmail
100 Best
Oscars
Razzies
GoldenGlobes
BAFTA
Ratings guide
Plots
Privacy policy
Contact us
SABC 1
SABC 2
SABC 3
eTV
M-Net
Follow moviesitecoza on Twitter
Follow moviesitecoza on Facebook
Subscribe to me on YouTube Google+